April 2, 2006

Salt Lake City Here I Come!

I am so excited. I will be attending the Stampin Up! convention for demonstrators in Salt Lake City this July. This is my first year as a demo for that company and I can't wait to go. I've lined up a roommate -- we've never met each other -- but I think she sounds great! What a fun way to learn more about stamping and a great opportunity to meet other like-minded stamp addicts!! I hear I should bring at least 200 sample cards to "swap." Good grief, I can't imagine coming up with that many!! The only time I've ever been to Salt Lake is when my flight from Seattle to DC had a layover. I was stunned to see cowboy hats and skis everywhere. Not what this east coast girl is used to seeing! I hope to take a quick tour of the city and not stay holed up inside the convention center the whole time. In exchange for my going to the convention, Mike is buying a rowing machine. We couldn't be more different!! Funny how you can have a good marriage, yet not have a huge amount in common. I think we both keep each other laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment