October 23, 2006

Another Featured Artist: Terry Earhart

I couldn't resist posting 4 of Terry Earhart's marvelous cards. Each of her cards meets my criteria as great -- beautiful details that meld into one piece of art, excellent craftsmanship, and that certain something I just call talent!! Plus, her colors are to die for.
You can find Terry's gallery on Splitcoast. She posts under the name TERRORE3. Terry lives in Frenchtown NJ with her husband of 16 years and their daughter, who's 9. She reports "I've been lucky to be able to be a stay at home mom for my DD. I've been stamping about 4 1/2 years now. I'm also a Stampin up' Demonstrator for the past 2 of those 4 1/2 years. I used to work in a salon as a hairstylist for many years before stamping but i think it's helped me stay creative and I think it has a lot to do of why I love stamping."

1 comment:

  1. Terry's work is just beautiful! So glad you highlighted her this week. Always looking for new ideas.

    ReplyDelete