October 9, 2006

How Do Ya' Like Dem Apples???

I took the watercolored with markers version of the bowl of apples by KT Designs (see post below) and made this card, using SU certainly celery and brilliant blue card stock and a bit of yellow bazzil. The green background is a bit brighter IRL.
I discovered along the way that SU stamps are sized properly for a typical A2 card. This image just overwhelms the card and my next card using this stamp will be larger. I also used the Flannel Plaid background, Amazing to Zany accents and Amazing to Zany stamp sets. A lime polka dot ribbon and little yellow safety pin finished it off.

3 comments:

  1. Bellisimo! I'm glad you got to go do something you love. Hope all is well at home.

    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Love the card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's beautiful, too.

    ReplyDelete