November 4, 2006

Hostess Card

This is a quick 3 x 3 card I made to go along with a little gift for my husband's boss, who is hosting a shindig at his home tonight. Last year's free Sell a Bration set, Alphabet Soup and a bit of dotted ribbon and I'm good to go. We are bringing onion and garlic flavored peanuts from good ole' Virginny.
I also thought this card was a good opportunity to again thank those of you who have been sending me emails and private messages encouraging me with my mom's illness and telling me you like the blog. I can't begin to tell you how much I appreciate it. So, Thank You!
And, yes, another featured stamper will be posted soon and yes, if you are all very very nice to me and shower with me comments I just might host another contest!!

5 comments:

  1. Cute card. He'll love it! I have this set and never think to use it. Thanks for all the inspiration you give us. Keep up the good work.
    ~~Rita~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool card. Bet he loves our state's treat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joan, this card is absolutely gorgeous. :)

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have *got* to get me some of this dotted ribbon you always use. I love it. Your card is gorgeous! I'm glad things are better with your mom too!
    Rubber hugs,
    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it, Joan! It's clean and simple, and it totally WORKS!

    ReplyDelete