I designed this card for my friend's birthday. It ended up a 5" x 5" square. How I made this card: All supplies, except ribbon and stickles, are from Stampin Up. Using the double roller embossing stylus, I dry embossed a piece of SU cardstock vellum with Bodacious Bouquet Brassy Template . . . using this roller stylus and cardstock vellum is the trick to avoid having the vellum tear or crack. I adhered the embossed vellum onto SU's Bashful Blue cardstock by running it through my Xyron, and set aside to work on the focal image. I dry embossed the large flower and some long stems from the Bodacious Bouquet template onto Whisper White cardstock and then colored in with Bashful Blue and Sage Shadow chalks. I stamped 6 leaves with Sage Shadow Classic ink, cut out, and adhered as shown. I inked up a smaller flower with Bashful Blue Classic ink, and found that it was too bright, so I stamped it again, using the lighter version. I cut out this flower and added some stickles (glitter glue in a small bottle) to the center of that flower. I also embossed the edges of the Whisper White matting beneath the Sage Shadow matting (you can see the scalloped edges if you look very closely). I punched the ticket corner punch on the 4 corners of the white mat, and inserted bashful blue eyelets with a Crop a Dile. Finally, I put the whole thing together by mounting the focal image with SU dimensionals (soo much thinner than most dimensionals -- I love these!!) and ahdering it on top of wide White organdy ribbon and 3/8" May Arts white polka dot ribbon (from Starlitstudio). Look closely again and you'll see that I tied 3 pieceds of polka dot ribbon -- 2 are Sage Shadow and one is light blue. I had the light blue from a previous purchase, but I needed another spot of Sage Shadow on the card -- and the 5 different green ribbons I have didn't work!! -- so I took the white polka dot and ran it over the Sage Shadow ink pad several times. Good enough!