As soon as I saw this card by Michelle Giraud (flaxychick on Splitcoast) I knew I had the template for my Mom's 85th birthday card. Thank you Michelle! Today I spent a delicious morning -- ok, it extended into the early afternoon -- making this card. I let my hubby do the grocery shopping and take my Mom out this afternoon. This is the first time I've been in the house without my Mom in ages, and it is so relaxing not having to worry about her or being "on duty." She has developed mysterious "tremors" and is spilling her medication, food, drinks, etc. The worst is when she gets up to walk -- even with her walker, she is shaking way too much. The neurologist is doing tests, but it is just a question of time before she falls. My husband and I have been discussing nursing home. I think it will be up to my Mom to decide which is worse -- having the so called "safety" of being in a nursing home or taking her risks with us. Anyway, as usual I digress . . . This is the card being held closed (note how I erased of my thumb on top -- after I took the pic, I could see some blue ink on my nail!) This is the card opened up. It's a bit hard to see the detail in this card, but each panel has some type of embellishment. (if you click on the picture, you'll see a larger version). The front of the card has the word "Happy" going up the front and the inside has almost all of the other words from Stampin Up's Happy Everything set. For the first time in ages, I used eyelets in a card, thanks to the Crop-a-Dile. I am definitely a dork when it comes to "tools" -- and of course, I couldn't get this tool to work at first. Every time I tried to set an eyelet, it would leave a crushed mark on the eyelet. Ruined a lot of eyelets that way. But, I was determined, and fiddled around with the settings, and finally got it to work. I'm now an eyelet lover! I also used the Crop-a-Dile to punch holes in the card to thread the ribbon. Unfortunately, the tool left a darkish mark on the front of the card. Luckily, the ribbon hides most of it. Punch some scrap paper before taking any chances with this thing! If you are like me, you learn by seeing, not by reading, so I thought I'd post a few pics of the pieces of this card so that you can see how to pull it together. Very easy. This is a standard A2 (5 1/4 x 4 1/4) card, folded at the center. I then took the front of the card and made a score down the center and folded as shown. Then I took another piece of 8 1/2 by 5 1/4 cardstock and scored and folded as shown: Finally, you put the cards together as shown, adhering the 2 cards together to make one long card. So cool! Supplies used to make this card: All Stampin Up unless otherwise noted. Stamps: Petal Prints and Happy Everything, and TAC Squiggles (love that set). May Arts White Polka Dot organdy ribbon; non SU green ribbon; Bold Brights eyelets; non SU white brads; Non SU White Shimmery Paper; Ballet Blue, Summer Sun cardstocks; Ballet Blue, Summer Sun, Garden Green classic ink and markers; White Craft ink; Looks Like Spring Punch; Prima flower; Crop-a-Dile; Genesis Paper Trimmer; Japanese Screw Punch; and Mono Multi Glue.