July 1, 2007

Mystery Revealed

So what was Poor Thing Andy doing? Sitting on a bench behind some bushes reading a book. No girl (too shy) No ice cream (not enough $) No skateboard (can't do that stuff -- lack of coordination -- long story) No Ipod (not that interested in Music) No video game store at this shopping area No friends in the area Nope, lost in his own Andy world, reading. Now, no one got an exact answer, but Michele Zwart was the first one to guess reading so she wins! Michele, send me a private message at Splitcoast -- I am Joan B, and we will go from there. You will enjoy dealing with Karen at Paperosity! By the way, I read most of these answers to Andy and we both had a good laugh. He said, they don't know me very well, so they?? Back to cleaning my stamp room. Good grief, this is the worst it has ever been!

5 comments:

  1. Joan, I was dying of curiosity to learn the answer to this mystery and this is the second time I've checked here today--not for the prize, but because you had me so intrigued. He probably felt too conspicuous in front of the icecream store, I guess. Thank you and Andy--this was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, now we know Andy better. Nice quiet young man, right Mom:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, can he meet my daughter? She is 16 and would rather read or do crafts or write then go shopping or boy-chasing. I feel so blessed to have a great daughter. I bet you feel the same about your son.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY GOSH!!!!! HOLY COW! I'm off to PM you now! (happy dance....happy dance....)
    Pretty good guess considering I'm a literacy coach....ah...I knew it! KIDS DO STILL READ FOR PLEASURE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just placed my winning order last night. I ordered Primas, Primas and MORE Primas! Thanks Joan! And Linda was SO helpful!

    ReplyDelete