August 24, 2007

Used Stamp Sale Coming to Northern VA

Chris Franco, awesome TAC demo, and I will be co-hosting a used stamp and stamping supply craft sale at my home in Fairfax county sometime in September. Tons of great stuff -- TAC, Stampin Up, Hero Arts, Amuse Arts, etc. Paper!! More!! Bring cash only!!! No need to pay for shipping! But first, I'd like some feedback. Do you think you might come and if so, when would you be most likely to show up? Your comment is not a committment, just some feedback. Friday day Friday night Saturday day Please leave a comment and let me know! It is possible that we will have this on several hours over the course of a couple of days. Thanks!

9 comments:

  1. Chris Franco is my awesome upline in my new TAC venture and we were just talking about you today - were you ears burning?
    What could we possibly have been discussing? Hmmmnnn, how's the heat in that kitchen?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool!! Daytime Friday would be best for me, but I would do my best to get there whenever it's held!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will you pay for my plane ticket? I'll be there all three times if you do :>)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man. I'll be in NoVa the second week in October .... if the sale is going on when I'm there, I'll be there for sure. I would think typically a Saturday sale would be best - Friday night might work for people who want to stop on the way home from work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to come, but the drive from Cincy is just a wee bit too far! Good luck with your sale.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so wish I could travel, I would love to attend. If I were to come it would be Saturday in the day...preferably in the afternoon. I know it will be a huge success. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish that I could be there but you live way to far away from me. I hope the sale goes very well. :)

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  8. he best time for me would be Friday during the day. Hope it is after the 14th when I will be back in town...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish, I'd LOVE to meet both you and Chris!

    ReplyDelete