May 31, 2006

My Flowers are Dancing Today!

What a difference a day makes! My mom is home from the hospital, and thanks to friends, we found a great doctor -- who makes house calls!! He spend an hour and 15 minutes with my Mom today and she likes him. I like him. He made sense. What a relief!! I could write a book on the medical profession and how poorly my Mom was treated at "top rated" Fairfax Hospital, but let's just let that slide for now -- no sense muddying up an otherwise great day. To celebrate, I decided to make a happy card. Love those polka dots! I made a mistake on the leaves, so covered it up with the word window punch outs (not a great solution, but I couldn't throw out the card). I'm currently debating whether to leave Stampin Up and go in another direction. Yes, I'm having this debate even though I'm headed to SU's convention in July. I'll have to ponder this for a while! In the meantime, stamp away friends.

4 comments:

  1. Mr. K and I like your flowers too. It didn't really take that much time to find it. Rockville lawyer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Anonymous, very funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all, good thoughts and prayers for your mom. I hope she's doing better.

    Second, I love this card. Oh, who am I kidding... I love all your work! This really is a cute card. You should send it in for the contest!

    See ya on SCS...

    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all, good thoughts and prayers for your mom.

    Second, I love this card. Oh, who am I kidding... I love all your work! This really is a cute card. You should send it in for the contest!

    See ya on SCS

    Have a stamp-happy day!

    ReplyDelete