July 25, 2006

I took the plunge!

Let my SU customers know that as of September 30th, I will no longer be an SU demo. Love the company but this isn't the right time for me to be a demonstrator. Hope to do so again. In the meantime, it's 20% off to all my former customers!! Nope, not taking any new customers. Now, back to what I am supposed to be doing this lovely, sunny, warm July day -- my office work. You federal taxpayers will be happy to know that some of us bureaucrats work at home during our free time and don't get paid for it!! Feel better about your taxes? Nope, didn't think so!! LOL

2 comments:

  1. Joan,

    You're still going to continue crafting away though right? I hope so! I love reading your blog and seeing the goodies you come up with.

    Congrats on having the courage to decide on what is right for you and going with it!

    Thanks for sharing! :D

    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there Joan! Love your blog. Sad to see you won't be selling but I hope when I get back from Europe to get at least one more order in with you to take advantage of the 20% deal. You have been so sweet to do that. Are you going to still stamp? Selling any of your stuff? If so, let me know. I will get back to you when I get back from Europe. So excited about that!

    Donna (Mrs. C)

    ReplyDelete