February 5, 2007

Breast Cancer

Now there is an attention getter. Nothing related to stamping today. Just found out that a fellow stamper has breast cancer. You know who you are 'cause you read my blog! My best wishes for a complete recovery. Ladies, schedule a mammogram if you haven't had one within the prescribed time period. I mean really do it, not just say "yeah, good idea." And if you are 50, throw in a colonoscopy while you are at it!! ps. the image on my son's T-Shirt in the previous post is caffeine. You guys are smart!

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also help fund mammograms for others by clicking on this site daily - www.thebreastcancersite.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I scheduled mine today. I am kind of excited I get to try out the new digital mammography. I am so boring!! I read your comment about blogs on SCS and wanted you to know that even though I hardly post I check you blog daily. I can understand cutting back but know that you are still read!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bless you, Joan. Keep showing us your talent. Love the art you do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't forget that you can purchase the "Breast Cancer" stamp and part of your purchase price goes to research.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the reminder. My Aunt is also going through treatment right now for breast cancer. We can all help a little bit at a time.

    Robyn

    ReplyDelete