September 16, 2006

Happy 75th!

Got up super early to make my father in law a 75th birthday card. I love the little tag stamp that comes with the Amazing to Zany Accents set. I think this size of tag is much more proportional to a greeting card than the huge (to me) tag punch from SU. I used "... and many more" from Cute Converse to stamp on the tag. The Stamp ma Jig enabled me to place it just right. I rarely use patterned paper, but I have this stack of Die Cut With a View that I got for free, and suddenly patterned paper was looking fast and fun. I took the dotted paper and cut it at an angle, as I thought it was more interesting that way. If I had the time (and I don't!!), I'd re do the tag on white paper as it is a bit hard to read the words. In any event, it was lovely to stamp again.

2 comments:

  1. The card is beautiful. Glad you can find some time for stamping. I hope your mother is doing better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely, Joan! The little Amazing to Zany tag set is quite useful. Ü

    ReplyDelete