December 30, 2006

Featured Artist: Rhonda Beadell

Note: The blogger software that runs this blog isn't happy that I switched to an iMAC computer. Inserting links, using different colors and fonts in a post are all impossible on an iMac with this software. Hang with me! This posting isn't coming out well, but keep scrolling and you will be able to read the rest of my note! There should be 5 pictures here -- if you only see 4, check out the beautiful butterfly card in Rhonda's gallery. Aren't these lovely? Rhonda publishes her work under the name Stamptramp72 on splitcoaststampers and you can find her gallery here: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=5461 Rhonda is a Stampin Up! demonstrator who told me she is "lucky to be a stay at home mom with my three boys after teaching middle school science for ten years." She's married to man addicted to tools, so her husband "totally gets my obsessions". He's such a great guy he even bought Rhonda the new Quickutz Revolution for Christmas. Rhonda has been stamping for about five years and I've been a demo for almost three. She's happy to report that she is starting to make a profit at it, so it is unlikely that she'll be returning to teaching any time soon. Her passion is scrapbooking, but as you can see, she is good at everything stamping! Rhonda lives in Sparks, Nevada and besides stamping, she loves to be outdoors camping, skiing, running, etc.

1 comment:

  1. I *LOVE* Rhonda's work! Glad that you featured her. :-)

    ReplyDelete