December 18, 2006

Signed and Sealed!

What a great feeling to have all my Christmas cards stamped, signed, sealed and ready for the post office. Hopefully, the card headed to Hawaii will make it on time! The first picture is a commercially made card (yes, I hear they exist!) by Papyrus that I received from my good friend Stephanie. It is hard to tell in the picture but each tree is cut out and 3-D, 2 are felt, and the whole thing is chock full of embellishments. It is giving me ideas for Christmas 2007. Speaking of which, splitcoast has a great Christmas 2007 challenge going on -- I've joined and pledged to make 10 cards each month starting in January. Really, I will. Really. Seriously. Quit laughing!! I found this picture of teenagers on my camera when I went to upload the card. Who is old enough to have a son turn 16?? When did that happen? And, finally, for those who've been kind enough to inquire, my Mom is doing ok -- she is supposed to come home from the hospital today. Sadly, her beloved New York Giants lost yesterday, but you can't have everything!

2 comments:

  1. I can totally relate to "how did my child get to be this age" as my daughter turned 16 in March. When she started her junior year this fall I almost had an anxiety attack (omigosh I've got to cherish the time we have left before college!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. My DH and I are now great aunt and great uncle with another great nephew or niece on the way. Oh and the little one is sooo cute. How did I get that old:)
    Glad to hear your mom will be home soon. My DH is also a big fan of the NY Giants. Funny he didn't tell me they lost. I must ask, carefully.

    ReplyDelete